Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Account

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandon2

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 am

I've lost my moa after i had to wipe my computer, ive emailed the admin team via the website twice and still got no response.
The username is : Brandon i know its username and password

Thank you

Its a seyan and i would be pretty annoyed if it was lost seeming as this is my 3rd attept at getting hold of the admins...

Also i cant PM the admins as this is a new forum account.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:55 am

Hi Brandon,

Your character will last 15 weeks = 105 days so there is no danger of it being deleted in the short term.

Not sure why you can't pm me as I generally monitor it every day unless I am travelling. Any account should be able to pm me and many people do.
Alas I am not sure how frequently the admin email is monitored and that is something we will need to address.

In order to send someone an moa file I need to be able to establish your ownership clearly. Surprisingly, there are some people who will try to claim the moa belonging to others and for some reason players get upset when we give away their characters.

There is already an account on the forum called Brandon so I can not use that as a guide.

I suggest that you create a new character and either talk to a staffer, if one is online, or pm me your character name and I can compare IP addresses. If I can establish ownership then I will email it to you.

I trust that you understand why I need to take a few simple security steps to make sure that you are the owner.

Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:10 am

I recieved your emails via the website form with the proof included in them that we required. Brandon was logged in only a few hours ago so it seems that someone has already sent the moa out to you, which is great news Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:22 am

I plead guilty.
I met him in game.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:55 pm

your the man LL, youll never be forgotton thats a fact Wink

just out of respect is all Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost Account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Account   Lost Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost Account
Page 1 of 1