Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.

Go down 
+2
Elffin
donbo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
donbo

Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Empty
PostSubject: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:23 pm

Not quite sure if this is a bug, but I thought creatures wouldn't go after you outside there area.
Also with the route I was taking Skeleton Lord shouldn't have even been able to see me unless he has x ray vision.

Was taking route to temple up past cursed Tomb on return from my mushroom gathering foray.

He blasted me when I was in the middle of the road somewhere close to cursed tomb.

(Screenshot of text posted for your amusement, I pretty much hightailed it lol)

note: my position on the screen may not be accurate as I ran before I got killed and was trying to show someone the approximate location it happened.

Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Photo.php?fbid=10150616635263752&set=a.10150616634503752.393911
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Somebody said ingame that the skeletons dont have blast... if they dont then something else is causing this, i walked past the spot in question with Elffyn when he was a Private (Also returning from a mushroom farming expedition) and as he passed the skeleton place he was blasted to 50% health with the message that the skeletons give came at the same time. Elffyn also did not hang around to find out what hit him.

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:53 pm

The skeletons in cursed tomb have 10 base/17 mod blast.
Back to top Go down
Thug

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:09 pm

depending on if the door was open, there are certain spots in there where the skeletons could see you but you couldnt see them
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:14 am

Those skeletons are bad to the bone.

They may be dead but I don't think they are bugged that I can see.
Back to top Go down
Elffin

Elffin

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:03 pm

Surely the skeletons should not be able to blast you if you are in the street? my char was on the center tile of the street and a skeleton could not even be seen from where i was. Were talking about the place where you get the ruby, not the G'heal.

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Solent

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 8:06 pm

Its happened to me too but they're corps(?), so I never noticed it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:13 pm

Skeletons hate humans as they remind them of their former selves.

If they can get any opportunity they will hit of curse or blast you.

You are protected on the streets from being hit but if they can see you then curse and blast are fair game.

We live in a dangerous world some times.

Vigilence is your best defence (or powerful allies).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.   Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skeleton lord blasted me while on the street.
Page 1 of 1