Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

forbidden cave

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhorun

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:09 am

after spending a lot of time with Bonney trying to solve this quest can you imagine how very annoyed we were that just as we got to the teleport George anounced he was free and just vanished!!!!!

if the children had followed correctly we would have solved this but no, so much time was wasted trying to get them to follow through walls etc that it seems we ran out of time which is 1hr 30 mins what a complete waste of our time!

the quest is hard enough to solve with the little info provided let alone for one of the npcs to simply vanish!

I really hope this is resolved very soon

Rho (who logged off before he used words never Ever been seen online by him)
Back to top Go down
Bonney

Bonney

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:41 pm

We Lost time Due too Stupid George got locked out i had to go back and give the well MORE gold too......
Get the Key again to allow Entre to next level with george.
George got locked out due to key Vanishes Too...

Its Not fun Running back and getting key again to let george in, Also not fun Using 1hour and 30mins to Finally Get George and the others to the Last Teleport and he Decides to FREE himself... Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I understand new areas are surposed to be fun...... Question
I Don't Understand how there is NO warning of this if it aint a BUG!!!?? cherry

Back to top Go down
Redman

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 5:31 pm

I haven't ever got all the way through it either. Razz

On a side note, the amount paid to the well now is a lot better than it used to be. It used to be 4k per player no matter what rank they were (extremely lame). Now only the higher ranks pay big bucks to enter.
Back to top Go down
Bonney

Bonney

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:53 am

YEP.... Don't i know it!!!!

Did it twice!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:26 am

There is a warning sign near where you pick up George saying there is a time limit.
I thought people were able to complete this in about 30 minutes or so .....

Happy to consider some increases in George's life expectancy.
Happy also to consider replacing vanishing keys with short life keys. We just don't want people being bale to bring them back in and re-use them.

I will not get a chance to have a look at this until the weekend at the earliest and this weekend may have a few things on as well.

Note that the logic that causes the children to "hang up" is the same logic for GCs and compulses. There is a bug in there that causes the children to lose contact and therefore stop and take a long time to restart. I have not been able to find the bug but I guess I can keep looking.

Back to top Go down
Bonney

Bonney

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:57 am

ok thanks for your input LL...
Short Key Life well worth looking at.. Cool
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:13 am

Remind me in about a week if I have not looked at this - time is not overly abundant this week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

forbidden cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: forbidden cave   forbidden cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

forbidden cave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: