Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

duuno if this is a bug

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rhorun

duuno if this is a bug  Empty
PostSubject: duuno if this is a bug    duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 pm

but as i couldnt post on the update bit of the forum seems Easter is still with us as I found several egs on the pents. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: duuno if this is a bug    duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:57 pm

Well spotted.

I was asked notto turn it off till after the restart.

Once I had done the checks to make sure all was well, I was too tired and forgot to turn it off.

Easter is over now.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: duuno if this is a bug    duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:50 pm

Easter Over?

Time to bring out my zombie bunnies then
duuno if this is a bug  Easter11
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: duuno if this is a bug    duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:20 am

Rhorun,

Easter has been turned off.

However, there was a bug after all.
Turning off easter removed the egs and baskets from the players and also the shrines.
It stopped eggs being dropped in NPCs but those NPCs that already had egss still retained them.
This has now been fixed and all eggs removed.

I hope the Zombie Bunny did not see me squashing all those eggs.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

PostSubject: ??   duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:07 am

I'm down with the brain eating, but whats up with the creepy creature coming out of its pelvic region? reminds me of the 90's "total recall"....Quaid......Quaid.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: duuno if this is a bug    duuno if this is a bug  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

duuno if this is a bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: