Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smugglers head bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rhorun

Smugglers head bug Empty
PostSubject: Smugglers head bug   Smugglers head bug Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:16 pm

hi went to hand in Smugglers head and got the following error messages

Error you can not have a driver and a SOULBOUND flag item combined

this smugglers present belongs to a ratling knight

I got the same message 3 times when I tried to donate 3 heads

I got a wrapped present instead?

which once opened were not gpots ;o(
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Smugglers head bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smugglers head bug   Smugglers head bug Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 6:59 am

The smuggler's head was a quest item. It was not intended to be an endless source of free ggots for players who were not at risk of dieing from the smuggler.

I am not sure how the smuggler came to be linked to the Masta and give gpots but it has lead to an over abundant supply of gpots in the game and explains now why so many over ranked players were doing that quest.

The choices I had were to
1) Leave it as is and be a free and over abundant supply of low risk gpots
2) Reduce the spawn time on the smuggler and risk affecting players legitimately doing the quest
3) Remove the smuggler head/Masta relationship
4) Reduce the frequency of gpots given by the Masta

I have chosen option 4.

You can still get gpots there but the frequency is significantly reduced.
Other items of varying value are now also available. Some useful and others just consolation prizes.

The error message should now be gone. Thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down

Smugglers head bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: