Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

good to be back!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Epidymic

good to be back!! Empty
PostSubject: good to be back!!   good to be back!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:49 am

hey all!!! its been a while for sure. years even. good to see v2 is still up and running. well at least i think it is. everytime i sign in its just a black screen with arrow says walk under it. also, i hear the guards say "mayest thou past the last gate" am i doing something wrong or is there problem with the server?

Epi
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

good to be back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be back!!   good to be back!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 3:15 am

just move or take a step and all will be there to see
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

good to be back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be back!!   good to be back!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:10 am

Some players also have problems with various combinations of Windows and graphics cards.

If you have problems then set the program to run in Windows XP Compatibility mode. See if that works.

Some high end graphics cards also have problems and you need to check your settings.
Back to top Go down
Redman

good to be back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be back!!   good to be back!! Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Welcome back!

Some people have posted their issues/resolutions under the "technical" section of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

good to be back!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: good to be back!!   good to be back!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good to be back!!
Page 1 of 1