Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skua temple guards.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elffin

Elffin

Skua temple guards. Empty
PostSubject: Skua temple guards.   Skua temple guards. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:28 pm

A few mins ago Laughter wanted to have the pleasure of killing me, so as i was bored with being pestered so i took off all my Armour and weapon and asked her to make it quick before stepping out of the Temple on the east side, Laughter Cursed and i think stunned me then as soon as she hit me either my SH2 or her Curse2 set the guards off causing a Peacekeeper to come and kill (Laughter was saved losing half her luck), i managed to recall but then could not get about so i put GA on and returned to the temple where i was stunned and killed by the guards, i was also saved so again lost half my luck. I am not too bothered about the Death, that's why i put GA on, but the luck is so hard to replace its a bit of a pain at fdm level.

Elf.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Skua temple guards. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skua temple guards.   Skua temple guards. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:49 am

I think this issue has been around since clan warfare was first introduced and people insisted on trying to kill each other.

The main lesson is that killing can be dangerous and can lead to death.

The only ways around this are to either make bigger sections into NOFIGHT zones or to move the Guards.
The Guards are pacifists and do not like people fighting. Anyone caught fighting will be executed and the Guards have powerful friends.

I did reduce the problem a a bit near the bank by adding some SIGHTBLOCK areas so that the guards could not see people standing and waiting for the poor Wise Men.

The bigger question is why did you let laughter attack you with the intention to die. Being a clannie, Laughter gets plat by killing you and this subsidies her clan. You need to defend your clan and pound her to death and claim the reward. (Just stay away from Peacies while you do it).
Back to top Go down

Skua temple guards.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: