Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The char durfey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nospells

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 2:14 pm

So back in may i was on a vacation and made a char named durfey. The problem is i had him on a USB stick together with the game (Handy i know) However i lost the same USB stick on the same vacation (Unhandy i know) So i made a new char and wanted to call him Durfey today but it seems he hasnt ben deleted/prooned yet. Can this in any ways be speed up?

(Would have done pubby eyes here but the forum dont seem to have them so heres a pirate instead.)
pirat Pretty please pirat
Back to top Go down
tommytom

tommytom

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:18 pm

you could e-mail the gods and ask for your MOA file back aswell
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 2:38 pm

I have some god news and some bad news, depending on your point of view.

Durfey as a character still exists.

Durfey is over 1M exp so his expiry date is about 56 weeks or so.

I can delete him, here and now, and comply with your initial request.
I could, as TT suggests, save the moa and email it to you.

Either way I need to establish proof of ownership as, for some strange reason, people get upset if I just arbitrarily delete their characters because someone says they own them.

The process is fairly simple.

Log in when a staffer is online and get them to verrify ownership through IP address matching. That staffer can then note on the staffers forum the details and any of the 3 gods can send the file or delete it.
OR
PM me with enough information about your character and your alts etc and I can do it.

Note that the same process is required whether you want the moa file back or just deleted. We have to clearly establish ownership.

If you want the moa file back then we need your email address as well.
Back to top Go down
Nospells

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:46 am

Lordlava wrote:
Log in when a staffer is online and get them to verrify ownership through IP address matching. That staffer can then note on the staffers forum the details and any of the 3 gods can send the file or delete it.

Hmm this will be rather difficult since i logged on from a hotel.

Lordlava wrote:
PM me with enough information about your character and your alts etc and I can do it.
I can however most likely provide the last day he logged on down to an error margin of 1 day or so.

The only other Things i can say is that he was a templar and as far as i remember didnt reach so far as i felt sad when i lost the USB key

Anyways i have droped an email with all the information i have.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:13 pm

Send the details in a pm to me as I am having trouble loging into the gods email account.

Not sure if Ody is able to read it.

Send me your email address and enough info to convince me they account is yours.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The char durfey Empty
PostSubject: Re: The char durfey   The char durfey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The char durfey
Page 1 of 1