Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a clan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Twinsix

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm a Colonel Seyan who is halfway looking for a clan to join. I do quite a bit of penting and I see a lot of platinum just going to waste when I solo pent, so I thought I would look for a clan to join. Feel free to find me in game or send me a message on here if you have any offers. I play quite a bit usually, especially on my days off.
Back to top Go down
Chachi

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 am

Also put me in your clan. I hit on everyone and I doesnt afraid of anything.
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:05 am

It's true. Chachi is hardcore and get's it any way possible.
Back to top Go down
Rush

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:39 pm

Yay! New victims!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Looking for a clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a clan   Looking for a clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Clans Forum :: Clans-
Jump to: