Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Buying Crystal/titanium armor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Twinsix

Buying Crystal/titanium armor Empty
PostSubject: Buying Crystal/titanium armor   Buying Crystal/titanium armor Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Here are the pieces I need.

Godly Crystal Chest of bear's 2h

Reply to this topic, find me ingame, or send me a private message with what you have and what your asking price is.

Thank you very much, have a great evening!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Buying Crystal/titanium armor   Buying Crystal/titanium armor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Then how is that needing tit armor..? o.0
Back to top Go down
Twinsix

PostSubject: Re: Buying Crystal/titanium armor   Buying Crystal/titanium armor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:26 pm

This is from back in November. I deleted the items as I aquired them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buying Crystal/titanium armor   Buying Crystal/titanium armor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buying Crystal/titanium armor
Page 1 of 1