Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

12th Day of Christmas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

12th Day of Christmas Empty
PostSubject: 12th Day of Christmas   12th Day of Christmas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Christmas is coming, the geese are getting fat ....

Actually too much ham and turkey and we are all looking a bit more portly.

However, all good things come to an end and on the 12th day of Christmas the lights are turned off and Santa goes home along with his 3 wise men.

Make sure you have turned in your presents before then as the Christmas Grinch will eat them on that day.

santa
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: 12th Day of Christmas   12th Day of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 10:50 am

So exactly when is the 12th day of Christmas? and where can I get some more G3 balls? they just aren't dropping!!!!!! (Pssst I'll keep my stocking hung by the chimney with care Wink )
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: 12th Day of Christmas   12th Day of Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Oh my goodness.

Do I have to cater for people who are behind the real time? Laughing

Either Jas or myself wil turn it off after everyone has completed their 12th day, even the ones who are trying to catch up.
santa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12th Day of Christmas   12th Day of Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

12th Day of Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: