Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nospells

Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Empty
PostSubject: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:47 am

As some may have noticed i havent ben online lately.

Its due to many Things like trying out Pandarai, Guildwars 2, Xcom and some old friends build a minecraft server with some cool mods that we have ben fooling around on.

However the most important part is that my wife is pragnent and shes hit bad by "morning sickness" (Really a bad term since shes throwing up in the evening as well)

Anyways im hoping that i will be able to find a Little time to come online during the Christmas Holidays.

/Nospells.
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:49 am

Safe to say, I am sure people here know what you mean.

I have to split my free time up evenly between guild wars 2, arma 2, dofus and doing other such time spending activities. On a side note, congradulations! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:31 am

congrats, how far along? and boy or girl? And youll abandon those games and return to where you belong eventually, everyone always does. Just somthing bout this game, cant quite put my finger on it Smile
Back to top Go down
Nospells

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 8:39 am

We are in week 15-16 and will know the gender the 8th of january unless the chield decides to play hide and seek and actually manages to hide...
Back to top Go down
Redman

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Congrats!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Swainhi

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:58 pm

I know exactly what you mean Prince William *wink wink* We have royalty playing our game. I don't think it's coincidence that Nospells just came back online as Kate went into the hospital with severe sickness. Ha! I can't wait to see you online again. Love the spells, they're your friends
Back to top Go down
Nospells

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:43 am

Swainhi wrote:
I know exactly what you mean Prince William *wink wink* We have royalty playing our game. I don't think it's coincidence that Nospells just came back online as Kate went into the hospital with severe sickness. Ha! I can't wait to see you online again. Love the spells, they're your friends

Darnit.. My covers ben blown. Now i have to call MI6 and all that shizzle. Bahh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...   Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why isnt a day 25 hours instead of 24...
Page 1 of 1