Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name change request Pt. 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swainhi

Name change request Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Name change request Pt. 2   Name change request Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 4:54 pm

Actually, that thread was being very creative. Just not productive. We were mindless drunks standing around the townsquare talking about the importance, and meaning, in names. Let the record show, several post near the end were not petitions to the admin for any request. Daddyoneye, the norse mythology was translated from Finnish, so it may or may not have been translated to Daddyoneye from another language. I purpose we still change your name to CowCowtheEasterBunny. That way anytime I try to talk to you in-game (/tell cowcow) it won't recognize your name, thus preventing me from saying anything awful.

My only petition to the admin, please create a bug for me that doesn't allow me to speak in any channel. Let the record show (and the logs) the topic of conversations have been less than stellar.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Name change request Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name change request Pt. 2   Name change request Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 5:59 pm

you can be permanently muted if you so desire. Short of that, idk how.
Back to top Go down

Name change request Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: