Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Odysseus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

About Odysseus Empty
PostSubject: About Odysseus   About Odysseus Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 pm

Hi my name is carl but my character name is Odysseus. Im now 23 years old and ive been playing v2 for many years. I am a student at the University of Manchester studying Bsc Audiology, however I have already graduated once before obtaining an honours degree in Psychology with Human Biology and once intended on becoming a neuropsychologist but changed my mind after i had earned the qualifications to enter training. I have many interests in life, most of which take up a considerable amount of my time. Most recently I have been enjoying caving, mountaineering and professional swimming, but i have past achievements in karate, muay thai, Jujitsu, rowing and fencing and I spent most of my youth competing in these sports. I also enjoy learning new languages and helping out my family and my local community. I have dedicated over 1000 hours of voluntary work over the last three years excluding the time I have spent staffing Aranock. I intend to do a masters and PhD (or Au.D) after my second degree, and will at some point in the future apply to a third and fourth (in biology and chemistry) but will study on a distance learning basis so that i can still work full time and progress in my chosen career (Audiology). I have the option to do medicine but have no desire to do so. I am however, absolutely terrible at physics and math to an alarming extent!

I am a friendly player and I love to role play although not much of that goes on these days in Aranock. If you see me ingame just send me a /tell you will probably find that you get on well with me.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

About Odysseus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Odysseus   About Odysseus Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:21 am

Ohhh shouldn't have given you the Dragons Breath .. think of all the brain cells I've killed.. lol Nice ta here so much about you. It makes me feel even more mortal ..Very Happy
lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrome

About Odysseus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Odysseus   About Odysseus Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Ody, you sound like a great person, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Odysseus Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Odysseus   About Odysseus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Odysseus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: