Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cannibals part1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

Cannibals part1 Empty
PostSubject: Cannibals part1   Cannibals part1 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:19 am

Three guys are captured by cannibals. The cannibals tell them. "We are going to kill you. When you are dead we are going to carve you out and make canoes out of your skin. We can kill you, or you can kill yourself. You won't like how we kill you. They tell the men they can pick the death they want. The first guy asks for a gun, thinking he will shoot the cannibals. They give him a gun with one bullet while 10 more guns are pointed at him. He thinks this over and decides it is best he just shoot himself. The second guy, seeing what the first went through asks for a knife and cuts his throat and dies. The third guy screams and yells as loud as he can “A Fork !!! I Need A Fork!!!” The cannibals were perplexed, but give it to him. He then begins stabbing himself repeatedly in the chest, screaming "TO HELL WITH YOUR CANOE!"
Back to top Go down

Cannibals part1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Jokes-
Jump to: