Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unique rule expanded

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Unique rule expanded Empty
PostSubject: Unique rule expanded   Unique rule expanded Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:18 pm

In order to address some issues that have arisen surrounding the keeping of uniques and the unique rule I will clarify here.

The unique rule relates to UNIQUE GODLY ITEMS. These are items that there are only one of in game at each time.These cover the weapons by Skua, Purple, Kwai etc.

You are allowed to own TWO of these items per PERSON- Not per character. You are not permitted to store them in your Clan hall, they must be kept either in your depot or on your person and this is so that the rule cannot easily be broken by having unique items of 'unknown' ownership lying around, and also because it you die or you don't pay your depot fees the item gets recycled back into the game as is the natural order of things.

There is an exception to this rule for ARMOR SETS i.e fire/ice armor set as these are meant to be owned by one person for the set to function as was intended.

The SHADOW HELM is not a part of an armor set and thus is classed as a UNIQUE item and can only be kept with one other unique.

This rule only covers Godly unique items, and rare novelty items such as hats, scrolls cans of spam ect do not count and can be kept freely.

IMPORTANT:

********************************************************************************************************************************************
Anyone who has more than two godly unique items is asked to redistribute the surplus into game (by sale or by /gar) by 11th MARCH
After that date if any player still has more than two then Imps or Gods will redistribute the surplus and no attention will be payed to which uniques are redistributed and which are kept.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Thank you

I will update the rule section on the website shortly
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Unique rule expanded   Unique rule expanded Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 11:57 am

Two days left
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Unique rule expanded   Unique rule expanded Icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 6:05 pm

Three uniques have been seized and will be put back into circulation at a random time tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

PostSubject: Re: Unique rule expanded   Unique rule expanded Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:13 am

All back into circulation now-happy hunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unique rule expanded   Unique rule expanded Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unique rule expanded
Page 1 of 1