Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

double ranking

Go down 
+2
Lordlava
Dinin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dinin

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:26 am

double ranking 89870461-55a1-4716-9539-12c924d01923_zps7c7cc0de
I'll group uw pent with you guys any time, grats to both of you. And flip, took you long enough Razz almost as slow a ranker as me Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:30 am

Another Warlord.

Now I have to check to see if there are any statues left (or room to put it in the Hall of Heroes).

Congratulations to Warlord Flipper and to Baron von Darkness, to the god of fate that made them rank together and the Field Marshall Dinin for having the wisdom to take a happy snappy to mark the occassion.

Well done to all.
Back to top Go down
Aerie

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 am

Rush is always fearing for his life. Even when I'm not around.
Back to top Go down
Rush

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:21 am

My life is always in danger Sad
Btw Flip, you never guessed...
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 8:07 am

to be honest, I didn't catch the question.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Congratulations to both Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

double ranking Empty
PostSubject: Re: double ranking   double ranking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

double ranking
Page 1 of 1