Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

looking for Sorc build for penting please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnetic

looking for Sorc build for penting please Empty
PostSubject: looking for Sorc build for penting please   looking for Sorc build for penting please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:09 pm

I am looking for a nice sorc build to pent. Anything helps. I have a very very nice c2 set so that's not a problem. Anything else ill try to post a picture of my stats. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: looking for Sorc build for penting please   looking for Sorc build for penting please Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Alternative 1.
Try having high enough med/conc to be able to compulse and keep spelled up an army of 4-8 of the strongest NPCs in the area that you pent.
Every 25 odd minites transfer them and start again.

If you only select the strongest and spell them up then they will never die and you also earn all their kill points.

Less than 4 and you can get swamped - and hence need your C2.
More than 8 and you lose track of who you have spelled up and hence lose kill points.

Alternative 2.
Just compulse the blazes out of everything.
A massive army will be formed that you can leave behind you "wait".
You will start to pent faster but will not earn much from kill points.

Alternative 3.
Stealth, perception, stun and run.
I can not say that I was every any good at this one but some people swear by it.
Fast solves but almost no kill experience.

Having said this, I have never been any good at Mercs, Sorcs or Warriors .... Smile
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: looking for Sorc build for penting please   looking for Sorc build for penting please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:48 am

LL generally nailed all of the penting methods. Last method would be to c2 and kill. (Lol)

Alternative 2 is great when its gmoon if you pent icys. They wont die and you can transfer after 25 mins for the kill exp as well.

As far as building your stats, its pretty loose. You basically just need to be able to stun and compulse. High HP helps too. If you want to kill raise ew.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

PostSubject: Re: looking for Sorc build for penting please   looking for Sorc build for penting please Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 8:26 am

Thank you everyone I'll try giving it a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking for Sorc build for penting please   looking for Sorc build for penting please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

looking for Sorc build for penting please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: