Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need a staff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lurker

I need a staff. Empty
PostSubject: I need a staff.   I need a staff. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:00 am

Anyone out there capable of making some staff higher rank staffs?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

I need a staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a staff.   I need a staff. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 am

Look on the website under the professions and it will list all the professionals and their ranks.

You may be able to snag one of them online.
Back to top Go down
lurker

I need a staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a staff.   I need a staff. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:16 am

Wow, thanks. Though a bit disheartening. There are only three blacksmiths with over 30 rank. and 2 haven't been on in over 2 months. The other has been a week and a half. Is there any way the professions could be adjusted to make progression a bit quicker? Maybe less successes needed or a higher chance of success? Getting three chars to 45 rank to be able to make the highest rank items will take forever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I need a staff. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need a staff.   I need a staff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need a staff.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: