Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quests rank requirements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughter

Quests rank requirements Empty
PostSubject: Quests rank requirements   Quests rank requirements Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Two things that are making me really frustrated right now having to deal with rank requirements for certain quests.
 1st, I don't understand why they exist at all, if you and your group are capable of completing the quest then you are a high enough rank to complete the quest. Making these rank requirements just makes it so you have to wait till the quest is no longer a challenge which doesn't make sense to me. I love playing this game and trying to do stuff at the lowest rank possible (like when I killed shiva at capt). If some1 could please explain this to me that would be great.

The 2nd thing is why is there no information about this? It's ridiculous that they take the quest item after you go through all the time of doing it and there is no posts anywhere that say the min ranks for the quests. I don't know about you, but if my major takes the time to go through emmy cave and then gets his axe to go poof because of some requirement that makes me really mad. So if some1 could please post all the min ranks requirements for the quests, I'll then know not to exert any energy and go make myself stronger so the quests are easier and I can do 'em with my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quests rank requirements   Quests rank requirements Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 8:52 am

The minimum rank requirements and the soul bound quest items were introduced primarily because some people are cheats
They would pass the wrist items to their alts or friends or they would lead players to places that they could not ordinarily reach legally
The unfortunate consequence of these restrictions is that their will always be genuine innocents who get trapped in the restrictions
These are the people who for one reason or another ate capable of doing areas above the normally expected ranks
Your suggestion of signs of warnings that you are not up to the minimum rank is valid and a good suggestion
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Quests rank requirements   Quests rank requirements Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:31 am

If you get a soul-bound item from a chaest or NPC and you do not have the rank requirement to use it then it will now give you a red letter caution and advise you of the rank you need to use it.

It will not stop you recieving it.
It will not stop you saving it till you rank and are then able to use it.

However, just remember that some quest items get auto deleted by the server periodically and also if/whenever the server restarts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quests rank requirements   Quests rank requirements Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quests rank requirements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: