Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Necro GC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iktomi

Iktomi

Necro GC Empty
PostSubject: Necro GC   Necro GC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 7:27 am

Rmcimsr found that at 203 mod his Undead buddy was a Magen, then at 173 mod Skeleton was LtGen. Is this a design or glitch?
Back to top Go down
Yatana

Necro GC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necro GC   Necro GC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:30 pm

the Undead and Skeleton Gc for necro are very different, In my experience the Undead is much stronger and therefore the lower rank at the same mod. The skelly just wasn't useful enough from brig to gen while the undead was very helpful from col to gen.

I didn't code it but I'm pretty sure that's the reason
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Necro GC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necro GC   Necro GC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Rank of the GC is related to the number of skills by the level of the skill by the difficulty of the skill.

While the rank is an overall indicator, it is not a good indicator of relative capability.

ID and compare the stats of the skele/undead or judge them in combat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Necro GC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necro GC   Necro GC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necro GC
Page 1 of 1