Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tank Memorial Event

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Tank Memorial Event Empty
PostSubject: Tank Memorial Event   Tank Memorial Event Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 10:05 am

There will be a Memorial event for Tank held in Aranock. I would like the community to debate a date and time in a topic in our general chat forum entitled 'Tank Memorial'  so that many people can attend because the event will be filmed and given to the family. Someone has already recommended some time next weekend so debate and stay tuned to the forum

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
During the event we will gather flowers and lay them at Tank's new shrine and promote him to the honourary rank of Warlord to mark the end of his journey here in Aranock, lest his journey towards Warlord be left incomplete.

His statue will be inscribed with 'Sir.Tank' and we shall remember him, and any who fall after him as a true Knight's of Aranock.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down

Tank Memorial Event
Page 1 of 1