Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Blast 2

Go down 
+2
Odysseus
Dakr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakr

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:23 pm

I am really pissed off that Arch Hara's cannot use Blast 2 against 90% of the monsters in Live quests.  I don't see Seyan's not able to use their swords, sorc's are able to comp.  Why is it that Arch Hara's are handcuffed and cannot use their weapons but every other class has no issue using their power to the fullest.  I am so sick of seeing this crap, what is the point of even allowing Arch Hara's to attend Live Quests if they cannot do anything.  Hi this is a Live quest, oh sorry are you an Arch Hara? Then you may not enter this, it is for everyone else.  Explain to me why this is the case please, because it is total Bullsht I suffered a loss of about 20k luck during this because I couldn't use B2 and died to mobs.
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:59 pm

if an LQ maker possesses the body of a low ranked monster and populates the server inside its body, then ppl can B2 just fine. If this step is not performed then it becomes difficult for players to b2 because the enemy monsters are intrinsically linked to the actual rank of the summoner and as such their resistance is massive. This does need to be fixed and it is the reason why some mobs can be b2'd and some cannot.
Back to top Go down
Andy

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:24 pm

As i said during the LQ
1. Every time I attended a LQ on jack I couldn't b2, yet i carried on for the good of all
2. For kill exp I grouped people
3. You also have comp as a weapon, why didn't you use that?

There's no excuse why you couldn't join in...

Also why should we allow AH's clear a street of monsters in 4 b2 min (on higher ranked chars) it draws a LQ out if we have people actually fighting

Last edited by Andy on Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motoko

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 pm

I also doubt you died because you couldnt blast 2... blast 2 isnt exactly a spell that'l keep you alive unless youre going to kill everything in one cast...

Back to top Go down
Dakr

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Motoko wrote:
I also doubt you died because you couldnt blast 2...  blast 2 isnt exactly a spell that'l keep you alive unless youre going to kill everything in one cast...

I was forced to use comp to control mobs, got instakilled during 1 of these for some reason.  All that this thing does currently is exactly what jack said didn't want to be done having an AH walk around and clear a mob of weaklings, because thats all B2 will work on.  I want to be able to at least fight gargoyles, and other monsters around my rank, but forced to comp monsters who then get killed instantly by mobs of other monsters around their level or I get wrecked because I can't defend myself.  I am Glad ody at least gave me a reason as to why it happens now though, would love to see a fix to it because its super annoying.
Back to top Go down
Rush

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:13 am

Dakr is alot more angry than I remember
Back to top Go down

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Since people raise B2 instead of B1 that is effectively declawing them. And in MASSIVE swarms like that where things are constantly moving it doesnt take much to misclick and fizzle. And when you are comping things like Noble Swindlers it only takes a matter of seconds to get ugly. I hit below 10% several times. Also many do not like us comping because they lose eyes or tit weapons or whatever the trophy of the moment might be. I mean I feel like the requirements for B2 hitting are a bit skewed, when I am hitting 255 bless, on Gpot and spells more powerful than my own as an AH.. I feel like I ought to at least do partial damage, even if below that rating. As a temp fix anything above that resis level at least least us hit for 25% or something?

The lack of B2 almost got me to switch to my seyan. The only reason I stayed on my AH is because I wanted the XP on him instead and I constantly remember Baldor and Malice and others needing spells because blue capes were disappearing as a result of the B2.
Back to top Go down
jessi

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 pm

I think the worst case in LQ is having these knight sorc walking around which
even 255 resis +255 immunity cannot resist its blast and stun,
speller who curse2 them will almost die in 1 sec while melee other than full spelled AT will be blast by 2-5% a time to death while perm stunned.

btw, live quest is about team work, not soloing everything.
Having melee surrounded by mobs, mobs heal like crazy, speller spell and heal melee up, and it takes time, is the usually pattern of LQ.
Back to top Go down

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 5:32 pm

I don't think an AH should be able to walk onto the scene and have three of us just B2 and level the entire screen.. but I do think we should be able to have a decent attack. Something that does at least 10% damage if we are 255 mod on it. At least then we could help drain some mana or pick off stragglers.

I dunno about the rest of you AH but I stopped raising B1 after arch and didnt even have it on hotkey. I had to replace my light shortcut and come up with an entirely different style of play just for the LQ and was amazed my B1 was able to hit anything.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:07 pm

Dieharder wrote:
I don't think an AH should be able to walk onto the scene and have three of us just B2 and level the entire screen.. but I do think we should be able to have a decent attack. Something that does at least 10% damage if we are 255 mod on it. At least then we could help drain some mana or pick off stragglers.

I dunno about the rest of you AH but I stopped raising B1 after arch and didnt even have it on hotkey. I had to replace my light shortcut and come up with an entirely different style of play just for the LQ and was amazed my B1 was able to hit anything.

Blast 1 is awful...
Back to top Go down
Andy

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:12 pm

it worked tho. If you want to be able to do area damage on LQ get poison
Back to top Go down

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:14 pm

So basically AHs that do not get poison cannot fight? That makes no sense. You try B1ing a Baron Icey or a Knight Swindler with 60 base B1..
Back to top Go down
Andy

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:21 pm

I have, I've also not complained about it. I have done LQs as an AH and when i found out i wouldnt be able to b2 most of the LQs i decided I'd be useful and help out during an LQ.

I worked out that finding an un-attacked mob n comping them all then using that as my own personal guards worked best. People find solutions, they shouldnt beg for answers. Nothing comes for free!
Back to top Go down

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 8:52 pm

I comped an entire mob of Knight Swindlers and let slip the dogs of war on shiva. Good thing I bothered to get comp at all I suppose otherwise I would have been worthless since there were larger AH spelling people and both larger and smaller people healing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Blast 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Blast 2   No Blast 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Blast 2
Page 1 of 1