Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use of Modified Clients

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Use of Modified Clients Empty
PostSubject: Use of Modified Clients   Use of Modified Clients Icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:02 pm

It has come to my attention that there is in circulation a modified version of the V2 client that allows the use of certain macro's along with revealing hidden objects,  a few other listed benefits.

Please note that although the source code for V2 is now open source, Aranock has over its many years altered both the coding and graphics to an extent where it can be lawfully considered independent in its own right. In reflection of this, the current copyright belongs to Jasmine.

We have distributed this game to users under a user agreement, which specifically forbids the use of macro's and expressedly prohibits any user changes to our client. Using a client like this is against our user agreement and there for is unlawful, but it is also considered a hack which is regarded as criminal.

There for I advise that If you have this client, delete it immediately and do not share it with others! If you do, the following will occur:

1) You will be banned for a period of no less than 6 months and no greater than 12 months.
2) Your characters will be deleted and any statues you have earned in our hall of fame will be removed

We are currently taking significant steps that will allow us to detect when someone is using it. My mssage to you is that it is just not worth it.
Back to top Go down

Use of Modified Clients
Page 1 of 1