Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

missed LQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

missed LQ Empty
PostSubject: missed LQ   missed LQ Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:10 pm

Odysseus is so old he's got dementia and forgot to press a button so that poor old Apollo could give the fantastic LQ he's worked so hard on.....for the second time Suspect 

Since Odysseus feels really bad about this he is offering to give anyone who takes the time to participate in the next LQ double experience or luck, and raffle tickets for a prize draw to be held immediately afterwards which will have several worthy prizes and one highly sort after and long lost object. To miss it would be folly!

Odysseus promises to press the neccessary buttons this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down

missed LQ
Page 1 of 1