Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Car thread!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Fazza

Fazza

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:10 am

SO!

I am a self confessed gear head. I know what too much for my own good and I figured we needed a Car thread.

Post pictures of your cars, talk about how stupid drivers can be at times. Hell I dont care. Lets get some love for the automobile going.

Ill start off;

Meet my car

Car thread! Vng2Xit

It is a 1996 Ford Falcon XH ute, It is Ferrari yellow, has a custom body kit on it, the wheels have been changed since I had the photos taken.

It has a 4 litre, straight 6 motor in it with a custom exhaust and Pacemaker Headers, it puts out about 150kw (bout 200hp) to the rear wheels and something like 300+ftlbs of torque.

For reference this is what it would of looked like from the factory.

Car thread! Ford_falcon_xh_longreach_1996
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:55 am

Unfortunately gasoline flows in my veins too but more of two wheel form!
heres my baby
Car thread! 287_16062984630_8773_n_1

and this is my new project
Car thread! <a href=Car thread! 2013-07-20113259" />
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:57 am

Oh hells yes! Gota love the Duc.

That Suzuki will look sweet once its done.

Im not a massive bike nerd but I can appreciate the love.
Back to top Go down

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 3:53 am

Car thread! Bildeb10
And here is before it was done
Car thread! Globe_10

*Add:
It's an Globe Skateboard deck "31 - Sterlz"
Color: Gold
Print frontside: A warning lable wich is pretty fun. (Hope you get to read it, if not you can just tell me, and I'll write it)
Print backside: Slayer logo with probably a lady looking dressed up figure, and some known band members from huge rock bands around the world. And at the tail it says: Sterling Bartlett for Globe.
Weels: 60mm Blood Drops from Black Lable.
Trucks: Fury 8,25" - EVO 2, Raw color. And I'm not sure what kind of bushings that's on, because they followed the trucks.
Ball-bearing(s): Orange colored "Transistor Sect - Abec 5" ball-bearings from Toy Machine
Bolts: Sector 9 "1 1/2 - Bolt"

Last edited by Sigtyr on Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 4:08 am

thats awsome sig! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:17 am

Not to speak of your own ride tho. Hehe.
Dang, you've made an awesome custom. (^^,)
Back to top Go down
Solent

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Nice Ducati Pooch, I have my license but no bike. Can't afford a toy like that and boy, would I hear it from my wife's mother-in-law. Her Dad was a ER doctor and guess what he saw a lot? A lot of bikers who've gone down. So I just borrow my friends bikes when they are so generous and keep that a secret. Smile

I currently rock a 1994 Acura Integra GS-R

Basic modifications:
rear upper strut bar
c-pillar bar
"shorter" shifter
cold air intake

I would LOVE to do more with my car but time and money do not allow at this stage in life.

Car thread! IMAGE_470

Car thread! IMAGE_473

Car thread! IMAGE_476

Car thread! IMAGE_474

Both stickers are old and no longer active, but they were fun legal days Smile

What kind of events do you like to do or wish you could take your vehicles to?

I wish I could go to drift events and participate but thats not possible with my FWD cars lol. AutoX eats my tires like no tomorrow but I love cone killing. I would enjoy going to a track and become a better driver overall. I used to do a lot of Touge over in the cascades ~ very very enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 11:58 am

Interesting it started with the Ford Falcoln

My first car was a 1963 Ford Falcoln 4-door Station wagon very much like this one.

Car thread! Ford63FalconSWzim1Large

I started off by raising the rear 2 inches and putting on Mag wheels.

but unfortunately my Chuck E Cheese paycheck couldn't support the maintenance of the car and it sadly found its way to the dump Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Car thread! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car thread!   Car thread! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Car thread!
Page 1 of 1