Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andy

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:03 am

Hi I realise there isnt one of these from me on here, I thought there used to be one??? Everyone knows who I am, but if you don't...
I am an old, old player (since the original MoA v2 days). I'm a 23 yr old student (soon to be welder, already heard all the flashdance jokes) living in the UK. I spend a lot of my spare time on here, drinking or DJing (http://www.mixcloud.com/andrew-swanny-walker/). I've played a good 60-80% of v2 clones, was a builder on one and am currently a builder/staff on this server. I am looking to getting maxed out arches of each race so i've still got quite a lot of work to do.

If you need help look me up in game:
Jack (staff) - Warlord (maxed out) - Arch Harakim
Chris (clan member) - Baron) - Seyan'Du
Beowulf (Lab 12 runner) - General - Warrior
Swanny (going necro) - Lieutenant General - Arch Harakim
Andy (Lab 11 runner) - Lieutenant General - Sorcerer
Sampson - Lieutenant General - Arch Templar
Beanstalk (Lab 10 runner) - Colonel - Mercinary
Signet (Lab 8 runner) - Captain - Mercenary
Bob (the builder) -  1st Lieutenant - Mercenary

If looking for a lab 12 run I would prefer a few days notice and there to be a group of people (Gpot charge if you want better then Ish spells at the end of the run)
Back to top Go down
Nikur

Nikur

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 10:37 am

About time lol, maybe i'll make one of these introductions.
Back to top Go down
Andy

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 8:36 am

I start welding in T-27hrs n 25mins, then will be off to loughborough for a weekend of partying so if you dont see me today u most likely will on sunday
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:28 am

hi jack, welcome to aranock
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack   Jack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack