Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Website doesn't work

Go down 
+2
Fazza
Pooch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pooch

Pooch

Website doesn't work Empty
PostSubject: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 am

I heard the website is back up and i tried to check it out but i cant get in.. tried on 2 different computen and 2 different browers on each and even my telephone.. says doesnt exist..
Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:43 am

Pooch wrote:
I heard the website is back up and i tried to check it out but i cant get in.. tried on 2 different computen and 2 different browers on each and even my telephone.. says doesnt exist..
Clear cache on your browser if you havent already. The website is up and I am able to find it.

Not sure why you can not though. Hopefully a clear cache works.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:14 am

Works fine for me, downloaded new client etc
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 8:18 am

Make sure you are linking to the correct site

http://www.aranock-online.co.uk/
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:49 am

tried 3rd computer out of my house and that didnt work either.. tried firefox and chrome both cleared cache and history.. still doesnt work
Website doesn't work A307

btw tried witha proxy server and it does work.. any idea where might the problem be?
Back to top Go down
Valadez

Valadez

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:15 pm

Back to top Go down
http://astonia.wikia.com
flipper

flipper

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 6:03 pm

Might be the dns in the router
Back to top Go down
Pooch

Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:18 am

Valadez wrote:
Try clearing your DNS cache.

http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache
that did the trick thanx! never had that problem really weird:D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Website doesn't work   Website doesn't work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Website doesn't work
Page 1 of 1