Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rollback Events

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odysseus

Odysseus

Rollback Events Empty
PostSubject: Rollback Events   Rollback Events Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:49 pm

Unfortunately we have had to do a small rollback in order to bypass a critical error with the server. This roll back is substantially small, however those players still at low ranks may feel the pinch more having been demoted. In order to address this, Our Imps and I would be pleased to host an event or two to liven things up and to go some way in helping you recover lost exp and some lost items....stay tuned for details!!!
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Rollback Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rollback Events   Rollback Events Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Come one Come all. A Snoopy and the Great Pumpkin LQ will be underway Sunday October 13th at 9pm CST (2am GMT). Come for fun and leave with potions, experience, and/or luck.
Back to top Go down

Rollback Events
Page 1 of 1