Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jester Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Jester Clan Empty
PostSubject: Jester Clan   Jester Clan Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:17 pm

18 characters from Jester clan are now in the Aranock prison because of bug abuse which resulted in them gaining access to and stealing from other clans. They won't be allowed out of the prison for a very long time if ever.

Bug abuse will not be tolerated and if you are found abusing bugs, you will be dealt with harshly and swiftly.

The Jester clan will be dissolved as soon as the stolen property has been identified and returned to the rightful owners.
Back to top Go down
https://aranock.rpg-board.net

Jester Clan
Page 1 of 1