Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank 18 SSed gear and other items

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rank 18 SSed gear and other items Empty
PostSubject: Rank 18 SSed gear and other items   Rank 18 SSed gear and other items Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 11:33 am

Looking to get rid of a few items, reasonable offers accepted, first come first serve.

Mana Scroll

(Lvl 18 = General)

Lvl SS 12 Tit Dag
+7 Curse, +5 Blast II

18 Tit Dag
+17 MS, +1 Heal

18 Tit Dag
+16 C2, +1 Bless, +1 GC

18 Tit Dag
+18 Concentrate

Wand of the Mage (Naturally has +10 Med/Conc/Regen)
+10 B2, +1 C2, +1 EW

Wand of the Mage
+9 Bless, +2 B2, C2 +1

Wand of the Mage
+10 C2, +1 Heal, +1 Resis

...I am going to make me a +18 resis dagger one day I tell ya!
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Rank 18 SSed gear and other items   Rank 18 SSed gear and other items Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 am

That is a fairly impressive list you have there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rank 18 SSed gear and other items   Rank 18 SSed gear and other items Icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 8:45 am

When you pent top 5 baron UW for 6+ hours at a time and often come walking out with 10 to 20 lvl 18 SS.. its almost amazing I dont have more. You have no idea how excited I was when I made a +18 dagger.. until someone reminded me it changed the dag requirement to 120 and I realized I couldnt use it ;(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank 18 SSed gear and other items   Rank 18 SSed gear and other items Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank 18 SSed gear and other items
Page 1 of 1