Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mino

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 am

Anyone still around I would remember?
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 4:20 am

Mino wrote:
Anyone still around I would remember?
I don't think you're the Mino that I know and love...
Back to top Go down
Mino

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 12:51 pm

whys that my lil sorc buddy? you dont remember dying at the hands of my Templar Nicotine or the battles between my Smeyan Mino? Fun times loL! you could always ask me a question I might remember been a long time though.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 2:57 pm

Mino wrote:
whys that my lil sorc buddy? you dont remember dying at the hands of my Templar Nicotine or the battles between my Smeyan Mino? Fun times loL! you could always ask me a question I might remember been a long time though.
I remember many things, however I don't remember dying to you.

I will test to see if you're the real you by messaging you in game when i'm not busy with this new path of exile game. What's your in game name?
Back to top Go down
Mino

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:01 pm

In game names Mino unfortunately I run windows 8 and it runs like crap on here so I have to attempt to fix it. You really don't remember dying outside the bank by the entrance to the mines hmm anyway doesn't really matter It's all a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 3:14 pm

You might ask Malice how he got his up and running. Its my understanding his new PC is win8. If you can't get ahold of him there is a good thread about it floating around somewhere on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Forsight

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:34 am

Run with the D3DWindower Program
http://www.fileplanet.com/198137/download/D3DWindower-English-version

Drag Aranock.exe into it, go to the settings inside and make sure your on 800x600 (unless custom client).

Exit the D3D Program and make sure you set both the Aranock.exe and D3dWindow program to Compatability mode with XP Sp3 (can try 7 also).

-------

If you are running Xfire you will have to go into your Catalyst Control Center and Disable CATALYST AI, otherwise your game will be choppy to bits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: