Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aliens

Go down 
+3
Odysseus
Motoko
Dinin
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 3:14 pm

So it randomly hit me. Aliens have to exist. Space is infinite and we are alive, thus the possibility for life is well.. a possibility. So its not a question of IF life can form (since we are here) but rather how rare. And since space is infinite than it is almost a guarantee there is other life out there. Even matter truly cannot be created or destroyed (which I have my doubts on), that is still an unfathomable amount of already present, which means it is then only a matter of time until it changes forms into something that can and will sustain life.

Mind = Blown. Enjoy your aliens.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 pm

With an estimated 2-4 hundred billion stars and trillions of planets in our galaxy alone not to mention the billions of other galaxies. The universe isnt infinite, just too big to comprehend. With this in mind...is earth the only place there is life? I find it mathematicaly impossible.

http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2013/01/05/how-many-planets-are-in-the-universe/]http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/2013/01/05/how-many-planets-are-in-the-universe/
Back to top Go down
Motoko

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:43 pm

Dieharder wrote:
So it randomly hit me. Aliens have to exist. Space is infinite and we are alive, thus the possibility for life is well.. a possibility. So its not a question of IF life can form (since we are here) but rather how rare. And since space is infinite than it is almost a guarantee there is other life out there. Even matter truly cannot be created or destroyed (which I have my doubts on), that is still an unfathomable amount of already present, which means it is then only a matter of time until it changes forms into something that can and will sustain life.

Mind = Blown. Enjoy your aliens.
Matter can't be created or destroyed? I guess this depends on your definition of matter.

Energy can't be created or destroyed, and nor can mass. The second law of thermodynamics also states that energy has not only a quantity, but a quality.

There is no way to disprove the above statement.

Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 2:45 am

It is insane to assume that in a universe of a trillion stars where energy, mass and elements are of an infinate supply to believe that our planet has been the only one to successfully create life.

Alien's are often considered science fiction, but the great contradiction to this belief is that science, maths and physics can each in their own way offer solid proof that on the balance of probibilities we are not alone.

It is faith that teaches us that Aliens are science fiction, because God created humans alone. Make of that what you will.

I dont believe that aliens have contacted earth, the technology to do so involves intelligent lifeforms far surpassing our own, and in doing so they'd have to break a few laws of physics and biology along the way to reach our planet in an acceptable lifetime before their death. There is no reason why aliens have to be smart, they need only exist in what ever form their planet creates for them
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 6:38 am

I think we should focus on the mermaids being reported by Iceland Smile
Back to top Go down

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:40 am

Or Megladon.
Back to top Go down
Johndave

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am

I disagree with this, otherwise how can you explain crop circles? It took a team of 30 university students 2 weeks to re-create a crop circle that appeared overnight in north america a couple of years ago, and all legit crop circles, the crops are not broken and bent over, it's as if one side of the main stem accelerated growth so it ends up leaning over.

Also, I think one of the most convincing arguments is, in 1974 we sent out a message into space using binary code, which said key factors about us and earth. 27 years later an identical strip appears, however some fundamental differences were noticed, such as silicon being the most dominant element in life forms. Showed that they have an extra string in their dna, average 4 ft tall,  inhabit 3rd, 4th, and 5th planets in their solar system, and have a population of like 24 billion.

Another one contained a print similar to a cd with a coded message, which was decoded as 'Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises, much pain but still time, There is good out there, we oppose deception, Conduit closing'

I also believe that Sasquat, bigfoot, whatever you call it in your area, is a hybrid between human and an alien species that wants to invade earth, but cannot survive in our environment, so they are attempting to create a hybrid to either gather intelligence, or are still unable to perfect the dna manipulation to allow the hybrid to reproduce(explanation for the cattle mutilations, because cows have an identical reproductive system as humans), so they can occupy earth. The reason I believe this is, there have been MANY reports of these sightings within a couple hours of an extremely bright blue flash in the sky(dismissed as lightning to most people), and all the sightings reported are in clusters within 100 mi. of an underground cave system, which we have been unable to completely explore. I believe that all of them are connected underground, and it's like a community/family of these sasquatch that live deep inside, either avoiding capture, something in the atmosphere above ground(eg carbon dioxide), or, if they are a friendly alien species, doing their best to not disrupt life on earth until they are ready to introduce themselves. A possibility for them not wanting to show themselves, is because we, as a species, are not ready for something like that, because fear will cause us to attack on sight, and attempt to hold hostages for torture etc, which I believe we've already done...ever heard of area 51?

I think that they will reveal themselves when
1) we are deserving of face-to-face contact
2) we are capable of accepting the idea of another, more advanced species than us
3) we have figured out how the universe works, on our own.

or possibly not until we are in need of their presence in the case of an attack by another alien species invading earth, that we cannot handle on our own(read above about the warning that was left in crop circle)

Many crop circles that we have studied are accurate depictions of things such as, how atomic particles act while at rest, or during molecular transformation, a couple of them that were placed in seperate locations were found to be 2 vital requirements in genetic modification, which leads me to believe that crop circles are their way of providing us with the knowledge, but forcing us to put the pieces of the puzzle together on our own

Back to top Go down
Motoko

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:00 am

Johndave wrote:
Odysseus wrote:
I dont believe that aliens have contacted earth, the technology to do so involves intelligent lifeforms far surpassing our own
I disagree with this, otherwise how can you explain crop circles? It took a team of 30 university students 2 weeks to re-create a crop circle that appeared overnight in north america a couple of years ago, and all legit crop circles, the crops are not broken and bent over, it's as if one side of the main stem accelerated growth so it ends up leaning over.

Also, I think one of the most convincing arguments is, in 1974 we sent out a message into space using binary code, which said key factors about us and earth. 27 years later an identical strip appears, however some fundamental differences were noticed, such as silicon being the most dominant element in life forms. Showed that they have an extra string in their dna, average 4 ft tall,  inhabit 3rd, 4th, and 5th planets in their solar system, and have a population of like 24 billion.

Another one contained a print similar to a cd with a coded message, which was decoded as 'Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises, much pain but still time, There is good out there, we oppose deception, Conduit closing'

I also believe that Sasquat, bigfoot, whatever you call it in your area, is a hybrid between human and an alien species that wants to invade earth, but cannot survive in our environment, so they are attempting to create a hybrid to either gather intelligence, or are still unable to perfect the dna manipulation to allow the hybrid to reproduce(explanation for the cattle mutilations, because cows have an identical reproductive system as humans), so they can occupy earth. The reason I believe this is, there have been MANY reports of these sightings within a couple hours of an extremely bright blue flash in the sky(dismissed as lightning to most people), and all the sightings reported are in clusters within 100 mi. of an underground cave system, which we have been unable to completely explore. I believe that all of them are connected underground, and it's like a community/family of these sasquatch that live deep inside, either avoiding capture, something in the atmosphere above ground(eg carbon dioxide), or, if they are a friendly alien species, doing their best to not disrupt life on earth until they are ready to introduce themselves. A possibility for them not wanting to show themselves, is because we, as a species, are not ready for something like that, because fear will cause us to attack on sight, and attempt to hold hostages for torture etc, which I believe we've already done...ever heard of area 51?

I think that they will reveal themselves when
 1) we are deserving of face-to-face contact
 2) we are capable of accepting the idea of another, more advanced species than us
 3) we have figured out how the universe works, on our own.

or possibly not until we are in need of their presence in the case of an attack by another alien species invading earth, that we cannot handle on our own(read above about the warning that was left in crop circle)

Many crop circles that we have studied are accurate depictions of things such as, how atomic particles act while at rest, or during molecular transformation, a couple of them that were placed in seperate locations were found to be 2 vital requirements in genetic modification, which leads me to believe that crop circles are their way of providing us with the knowledge, but forcing us to put the pieces of the puzzle together on our own

Lmfao you watch way too much tv.
Back to top Go down
flipper

flipper

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:06 am

I don't think anything has discovered us recently. Our Signal footprint is too small. Only about 110 years. Not much around us in that area. If we assume Light speed is the fastest speed of anything, then that would be 55 years (assuming the aliens got Marconi's first transmission. Which is even less star systems in that range. Anytime before that , we appeared dark to the universe.

There may be other tells that we might have been transmitting but doubt those would be different than the natural background.

Chances are, Earth was found as an interesting planet, and then either
a) it was colonized,
b) it was set up as a petri-dish
c) life was flourishing but primitive, and we are just being observed ever since.

Earth was found a long time before humans were able to make themselves known to the universe.

Back to top Go down
Whoopiezz

Whoopiezz

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:41 am

Why none of this matters anyways:
According to the Hitch Hikers Guide:

Universe
The Universe is a very big thing that contains a great number of planets and a great number of beings. It is Everything. What we live in. All around us. The lot. Not nothing. It is quite difficult to actually define what the Universe means, but fortunately the Guide doesn't worry about that and just gives us some useful information to live in it.

Area

The area of the Universe is infinite. Infinity is a hard concept to grasp; the Guide gives us this definition:
Bigger than the biggest thing ever and then some. Much bigger than that in fact, really amazingly immense, a totally stunning size, real 'wow, that's big', time. Infinity is just so big that by comparison, bigness itself looks really titchy. Gigantic multiplied by colossal multiplied by staggeringly huge is the sort of concept we're trying to get across here.

Imports

None. This is a by-product of infinity; it is impossible to import things into something that has infinite volume because by definition there is no outside to import things from.

Exports

None, for similar reasons as imports.

Population

None. Although you might see people from time to time, they are most likely products of your imagination. Simple mathematics tells us that the population of the Universe must be zero. Why? Well given that the volume of the universe is infinite there must be an infinite number of worlds. But not all of them are populated; therefore only a finite number are. Any finite number divided by infinity is as close to zero as makes no odds, therefore we can round the average population of the Universe to zero, and so the total population must be zero.

See they Can't exist .........cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:45 am

Lmao this is an interesting conversation. But when one considers the trillions of planets in our galaxy alone...wouldnt it be very arogant to believe aliens have found us? We are a small pencil mark tapped onto the piece of paper that is the galaxy. The odds of a alien race being close enough to travel here even at light speed are very small and smaller still when you consider how advanced they would have to be to travel at light speed. And even if they were close enough to travel here and advanced enough to do it...why would they waste their time and resources to come here and make...crop circles?
Back to top Go down
Odysseus

Odysseus

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 10:38 am

The message you refer too was the Arecibo message aimed at the MI3 cluster of stars. The scientists where not trying to communicate with extraterrestrials but attempted to demonstrate the power of their device. They said it would take up to 25,000 years to reach the MI3 stars, and by that time the stars wont even be there anymore, but that their signal would keep its strength and reach its target. A hell of a sales pitch. No official source has ever claimed that the message was bounced back with sequences changed in less than fifty years.

'Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises, much pain but still time, There is good out there, we oppose deception, Conduit closing"

That message was 'coded' within a crop circle and translated perfectly into English. English isnt even the most spoken language on the planet but these aliens seen to know it fluently. Also a majority of their message is perfectly structured, but a portion of it is in baby english as if they momenteraly got lazy. They forget to use words 'there' and 'is' and incorrectly use the word 'conduit' despite the rest of the message containing evidence that they know the rules of grammar.

Also, the message uses language most commonly found in holy scriptures, expecially the bible. It is hard to believe that we have a deeply religious group of higher scientific beings that are choosing to communicate with us through scribbly pictures in the ground. It is easier for us to accept that they where created by religious country bumpkins/farmers who think that the only way to make a message sound mystical and important is to write it like its coming from God.

There is no proof corp cirlces appear overnight, they appear when the farmer reports them, and many verifed and accepted alien crop circles have since been exposed as fake by the farmers who created them after their purpose was spent.

When a farmer has a crop circle, he brings attention to his products. He also creates a tourst attraction that brings visitors and their money. Farmers are in deep financial trouble and many are desperate.

Science and religion do not go hand in hand because the latter requires absolute belief in something that cannot be scientifically proven. In the same veign, Proof that aliens have visited us is a belief that people stick too absolutely, despite it not being scientifically proven. It seems that we all want to believe that a higher being, god or alien is watching over us and will intervene to save humanity when we need them the most, but will remain oddly absent until then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aliens Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aliens   Aliens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aliens
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: General chat-
Jump to: