Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

talk.c bugs / errors / corrections

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

talk.c bugs / errors / corrections Empty
PostSubject: talk.c bugs / errors / corrections   talk.c bugs / errors / corrections Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:40 am

Before you continue on, all of these are tested by myself in Aranock, the NPC I used to test was mostly Henry.

So in this topic I'm going to paste parts of the talk.c source code that have spelling errors in them (with the needed corrections) or parts of the Aranock talk.c that still refer to the Temple of Skua which doesn't exist anymore, I'll include the line directly above the code tag.

Note: Change the AR_Aston to whatever you named it in Talk.c, I see you've made some changes to it already Razz

Line 186
Code:
{{"!have","!no","!money","?",NULL},                    0,      AR_ASTON,      0,      "You might find some valuable stuff in the Donations Room in one of the temples.",0},

Line 194
Code:
{{"!where","!temple","?aranock","?",NULL},                0,      AR_ASTON,      0,      "The Temple of Aranock is in the eastern part of Temple Street.",0},

Line 195
Code:
{{"!where","!jamil","?",NULL},                          0,      AR_ASTON,      0,      "Jamil lives on Temple Street, a bit east of the Temple of Aranock.",0},

Line 204
Code:
{{"!where","!mine","?",NULL},                          0,      AR_ASTON,      0,      "The mine is north of the Temple of Aranock.",0},

Line 260
Code:
{{"!where","!mine","?",NULL},                          0,      AR_MINE,        0,      "The mine is north of the Temple of Aranock.",0},

Line 355
Code:
{{"?what","!recall","?",NULL},                          0,      AR_GENERAL,    0,      "Recall is a magic spell. It will teleport you back to the Temple of Aranock when you use it. But beware, there is a small delay between casting and teleport.",0},

Line 375
Code:
{{"?what","!order","?purple","?one","?",NULL},          10,    AR_PURPLE,      180,    "Our order, the Cult of the Purple One, does not believe in rules. Join us, and you can do whatever you want.",0},

Line 376
Code:
{{"?tell","!order","?purple","?one","?",NULL},          10,    AR_PURPLE,      180,    "Our order, the Cult of the Purple One, does not believe in rules. Join us, and you can do whatever you want.",0},

Enjoy,
Cody/Error
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com

talk.c bugs / errors / corrections
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: