Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A merry Aranock Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

A merry Aranock Christmas Empty
PostSubject: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm

A merry Aranock Christmas 12GhostsofXmas_zps0bbf82f4

Took a few takes... >Smile
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:51 am

I like it.
Well done team.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:04 am

Took a lot of organization to get it done lol. The missions we had to do leading up to that were fun as well.
Back to top Go down
Nikur

Nikur

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 7:41 pm

yeah I had a great time  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:07 pm

I finally found the live video of that one... yeah this is how that LQ ending went, Im sure of it.

12 days of christmas
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:33 pm

The game gfx seems to have changed but the word dialect seems the same lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A merry Aranock Christmas   A merry Aranock Christmas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A merry Aranock Christmas
Page 1 of 1