Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Switch Guide (F12)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lordlava

Lordlava

Switch Guide (F12) Empty
PostSubject: Switch Guide (F12)   Switch Guide (F12) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:40 am

F12 exit has been removed from the game with the new release.

F12 now switches between two sets of items (weapons, armours, Rings, Belts, Amulets).

There are two switch groups - 1 and 2.

Pick up an items and press F12 to switch to group 1, press again for group 2, press again for no group. Do that for any item u can wear.

To switch between items, make sure u have nothing on your mouse and press F12. The first items in group 1 found in your inventory that match a slot worn will replace (switch) any item worn that is not in group 1. Press again and it replaces with group 2 items.

Note 1 if you have two helms with group 1 in inventory then it will only replace with the 1st matching group 1 item found. If no matching group 1 items are in inventory then no replacement occurs.

Note 2 You are not permitted to have a second weapon in your inventory when entering the Hall of Mirrors (new release area). This is to prevent you entering with a weak wepaon (for the image to copy) and then putting on the stronger one. This check also occurs for all switchable items, like armour, shield, rings, ammy, belt etc.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

Switch Guide (F12) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Switch Guide (F12)   Switch Guide (F12) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 am

If you want to exit you can press on the invisible button / space right below switch on the new GUI. (helpful for people who don't want to look at the black screen for 10 - 20 seconds until it exits)

Codys Switch Guide
No offense LordLava but yours is somewhat complicated to understand for people like me (haha I'm kidding) but to keep it simple for people that are getting confused like me I'll make a guide below with some pictures.

Hopefully this fixes any confusion people are having with the new Switch system, I know I was having an issue with it at first but after it was explained to me better I understood it.

Step 1: Have the Item you want to be in Group 1 equipped (This can be a Belt, A Piece of Armor, Amulet, Ring, Weapon, etc). For the sake of this guide the item I want for Group 1 is my Titanium Axe which is viewable in the screenshot below.
Switch Guide (F12) 2db9l5c

Step 2: Select the weapon you want in group 2 and bring it to your mouse cursor (Shift + Left Click) the screenshot below will show you what it would look like if you had selected a Bronze Axe and brought it to your mouse cursor.
Switch Guide (F12) 168692r

Step 3: While your weapon (Bronze Axe) is still in your cursor press F12 twice, this will set the item to the second group or what I call the "Switch Set".

Step 4
: Press F12 with the Bronze Axe placed into one of your inventory slots and you should switch from the Titanium Axe to your Bronze Axe (Interchange the item names for your specific items). Press F12 again and it will switch you from your Bronze Axe to your Titanium Axe!

Note: You cannot switch between items if they are in your Depot, you can also not switch to an item you don't meet the requirements for.
Back to top Go down
http://Moa-help.webs.com

Switch Guide (F12)
Page 1 of 1