Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three Kings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Three Kings Empty
PostSubject: Three Kings   Three Kings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:32 am

I had something pretty weird happen today while killing kings.

I had attacked one just east of x-roads on merchant street, after a while another one comes and I think i killed one, when all of a sudden the other one goes invisible. So I move a little and he becomes visible again and eventually a 2nd one comes. Now I am turning invisible, but still hitting them, killing them both and becoming visible again in the process. The ones I had killed almost immediately respawned and in the end I had killed each King twice (but only one set of graves appeared).

Really strange things...
Back to top Go down
Dinin

Three Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings   Three Kings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:41 am

Do you have a ss? Or something unique said/did close to this event? Or atleast remember when this happened?
Back to top Go down
Iktomi

Iktomi

Three Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings   Three Kings Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:04 am

Check for the commands by Apolo /respawn 2076 /respawn 2077 /respawn 2078. We tried to recreate it.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Three Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings   Three Kings Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:18 am

This is a cruel, cruel thing that you do.... asking me to wade through logs seeking 3 wayward kings on Christmas Eve (well almost).

Where is the Spirit I ask ye!
 santa 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Three Kings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Three Kings   Three Kings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Three Kings
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: