Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Empty
PostSubject: Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.    Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 7:30 am

i know its hard to believe, even for myself but hey i managed to make it. I remember going for gargoyle pents for the first time.. i wanted to quit the game after dying 2-3times in a row lol.
Still can't believe it! Very Happy
took me 4-5years? lmao
Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Warlor10
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.    Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 6:57 am

Aranock salutes you.

I hope Dinin has extended the Hall of Heroes for me as the Q is backing up.
Back to top Go down
Dinin

PostSubject: Re: Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.    Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:07 am

I have updated the list on forum and extended the hall. Only needs some cgi changes (doors and statues) as well as updated for \who. Let me know when i can meet up with you or someone else with cgi access, should take them about 10 mins.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.    Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 2:33 am

OMG. That water isn't solid? I am sure hell must have frozen over though.

Congrats Cathy!!! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.    Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlord cathy, yes i said cathy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Art Work :: Screenshots-
Jump to: