Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My....my sword!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trashcan

Trashcan

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:43 am

Earlier today i was walking around and i saw the Priest have a steel TH gorn sowrd  Very Happy . So i killed him and took it. About 40 minutes later this happens. NOTE: the same thing happened to Ultraman with the exact sword 2 days ago.

My....my sword! Unique10
Back to top Go down

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: mmm   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

This has also happened to me. Clearly an old way(or even new perhaps) to keep botters/and or cronic afkers from farming unique's from Priest. In fact I have gotten no less than three TH uniques from the priest in the last four months.

Last edited by Gambit on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 11:27 pm

Back to top Go down

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 1:21 am

I don't know if its related, but I also noticed that the Q3 castle key to forest rots/disappears quickly. It "shows signs of age" after about 30-60 seconds and then disappears before it has any more chance to rot.

I also posted about some tit armor that took combat damage.

Since there are multiple ways for items to be destroyed or take damage I dont know if they are related or not. Obviously this isn't combat damage, however its also behaving differently than other uniques *shrug*. It sounds like its being born into the world activated though. However, 40 minutes does seem a bit long for an activated item to survive. Ive got my money that Gambit nailed this one. Im wondering if Hihi is on the same IP as other chars that have uniques and the game does an hourly check or every time the guards see it, it triggers a check or w/e..
Back to top Go down
Trashcan

Trashcan

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 5:40 am

Well my brother (bruticus) has a bronze skua sword.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 04, 2014 6:39 am

The Expire when inactive button was ticked on this item for some reason.
No idea how long ago this happened.

If you notice more of these then let me know.
Back to top Go down
ultraman

ultraman

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: yup yup   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 4:11 pm

My....my sword! Gorn_s10
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:09 am

Lol those godly weapons had random flags set all over the place.
Expire when inactive flag removed from all Gorn weapons.
Expire on carpet set on all Gorn weapons.

This should be extended to all godly weapons over time.
Back to top Go down
smasher

smasher

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 am

wooop,
i really should check some of these weapons out lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My....my sword! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My....my sword!   My....my sword! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My....my sword!
Page 1 of 1