Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Astonia 3.0 F2P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakr

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: Astonia 3.0 F2P   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 12:40 pm

Apparently Ishtar is releasing the source code to 3.0 and 3.5 because of the outrage of a lot of players over Astragons misuse and mismanagement of the game.

http://board.astonia.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29605

Don't know how many people are interested, but it sounds interesting to me and worth checking into whenever it is up and running.
Back to top Go down

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astonia 3.0 F2P   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Splitting the community like that is probably the worst thing you could do but whatever guess they'll have their fun.
Back to top Go down
Dakr

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astonia 3.0 F2P   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:02 pm

Gambit wrote:
Splitting the community like that is probably the worst thing you could do but whatever guess they'll have their fun.

There is no community left to split, Astra refuses to let the game go f2p so people bugged ishtar for a while now to do something. This is the thing that came out of it, so a couple people are going to start up a new server if Astra doesn't step out of the chair or make it f2p.
Back to top Go down
rmcin329@hotmail.com

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astonia 3.0 F2P   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 8:05 pm

Best news i've heard in a long time. Twisted Evil   Make sure to post about any servers that pop up that you find.
Back to top Go down
Gamlex

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: find a server   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:19 am

ill play Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Astonia 3.0 F2P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Astonia 3.0 F2P   Astonia 3.0 F2P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Astonia 3.0 F2P
Page 1 of 1