Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasuru

Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA Empty
PostSubject: Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA   Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 12:46 pm

Hey there

On my new PC Opening aranock just leaves me in a blackscreen with the cursor, i cant click or move. however i do log in to the game apperantly,
i've tried things said on the forums relating windows 7, this PC uses Windows 7 Home premium,
My other pc with Windows 7 Ultimate seems to work just fine with aranock

Also i have lost my brothers moa for his harakim "Twitch"

Hope i can get a hand on this.. Regards
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA   Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Welcome back,

with regards to a lost moa, please send a private message to a God (Ody or Lordlava).

As for the black screen, have you tried right clicking on the icon and setting the properties so it runs in windows xp mode? If that doesn't work have you tried running it in a windows xp emulator? like windowed mode. I have to do that for my work laptop.

There is a post on forum how to use the windowed mode option.

Hope this helps,
Back to top Go down
Wasuru

PostSubject: Re: Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA   Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 7:39 am

The xp thing fixed it . thanks a bunch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA   Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black screen with just cursor + lost MOA
Page 1 of 1