Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone still play?

Go down 
+4
Dakr
Rush
Motoko
Thrice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

Does anyone still play? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:47 am

Does anyone still play? concerned by the time my bank expires the game will be no more lol
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 1:54 pm

Thrice wrote:
Does anyone still play? concerned by the time my bank expires the game will be no more lol

It's been very dead the last few months based on my observation. V3 basically killed the little population aranock had.

I'm sure average players online has diminished, but have no raw data.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:01 pm

Once in awhile.
Would be more be there are no real goals to work on other than mining a little plat or farming gold.
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 9:55 pm

But no one is on v3..
Back to top Go down
Dakr

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 5:04 am

Rush wrote:
But no one is on v3..

A3res.com Ishtar released code so new server which is f2p.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 9:49 am

Dakr wrote:
Rush wrote:
But no one is on v3..

A3res.com Ishtar released code so new server which is f2p.

Thanks for the clarity, 51 people on that server right now, noon time EST on a sunday.

I'd say thats enough for a real community, and then some, not what it once was but still plenty.

RIP V2.

<3
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 pm

I meant people from here. There are maybe 2 or 3 people on that server that played Aranock.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 1:19 pm

Rush wrote:
I meant people from here. There are maybe 2 or 3 people on that server that played Aranock.

Think it's more than you think.

Besides 2-3 people is more than aranock can afford to spare...

I check to see who's online on aranock pretty regularly, and i can guarantee that the player population is WAY down than what it was say a year ago, or even 6 months ago, which is sad, because there arent any good games out at all.

Entertainment industry is struggling in general, movies made today are typically just CGI BS based off of some movie that was already made, sad.

Saw the hercules movie, it was terrible, just fancy CGI, the acting was terrible and so was the story.

I would pay 100$/month to play a V2 server that had population, or some other game that was actually fun.

Money can't buy everything, case and point.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 6:12 am

I have a little plan hatching in my little brain to add a bit of competitive spice back into the game.

I have been swamped at work but hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Lordlava wrote:
I have a little plan hatching in my little brain to add a bit of competitive spice back into the game.

I have been swamped at work but hopefully there is light at the end of the tunnel.

If you require assistance please let me know.

Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 6:16 am

Remind me in about 2 weeks.
If I can get time this weekend to make some changes ......
Back to top Go down
Aerie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:37 pm

Rush wrote:
But no one is on v3..

Rush is still alive?
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:53 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Yatana

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 9:40 pm

Alright, Alright you guilted me into it, ill try to find time to pop by this next week.
Back to top Go down
Aerie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Yatana wrote:
Alright, Alright you guilted me into it, ill try to find time to pop by this next week.
Whaaat? Yatana is still alive too?! If he comes back I'll pop in for a short visit as well!
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 12:41 am

Yatana and Aerie?! My life is complete.
Back to top Go down
Yatana

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2014 3:12 pm

Alright everyone I'm gonna start a new char this weekend and would love to play with some old friends. Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
bubblecathie

bubblecathie

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:19 pm

Lordlava wrote:

I hope it's something about the karate skill! i was collecting armors with +karate mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still play?   Does anyone still play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone still play?
Page 1 of 1