Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone who enjoys Aranock

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Anyone who enjoys Aranock Empty
PostSubject: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Open invitation to come play with me on Project 1999 red. An emulated everquest server. I find EQ to be closest to v2 in gameplay and it has many similarities to it. If anyone is interested send me a PM here and we can do some adventures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2014 9:49 pm

It's funny how some people play the same games. If I wasn't going into a different occupation I would be glad to join you. Does Aussie Aussie still GM there?

Anyhow, Aranock is my game of choice until I join. I hope this game stays around for a long time. It's the only server left and I wouldn't push people towards another game until it has closed. When I'm done with the academy I hope to return.

Thanks again admin for the great work!
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 11:25 am

Do you think EQ is more similar to this game than runescape is?
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:51 pm

Runescape is nothing like Aranock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 1:56 pm

I think he was meaning effort put into the game with outcome. EQ is on a whole new level for graffix but the time out in and character choice has its similarity.

I played V2 and EQ and honestly I love both games. The great thing about V2 is you can log in and pent if you only have a few minutes or just get chests. Whereas EQ you may have to look for a group or play a solo class which still eats up ALOT of time when waiting for mana to regenerate.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:11 pm

Edit: Double post

Last edited by Motoko on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm

Limitless wrote:
I think he was meaning effort put into the game with outcome. EQ is on a whole new level for graffix but the time out in and character choice has its similarity.

I played V2 and EQ and honestly I love both games. The great thing about V2 is you can log in and pent if you only have a few minutes or just get chests. Whereas EQ you may have to look for a group or play a solo class which still eats up ALOT of time when waiting for mana to regenerate.

I have played hundreds of games, including EQ and runescape, among others.

There is nothing similar to this game basically in any aspect.

It is unique in nearly all aspects.

Good luck finding another game that can say that.

Mostly everything made today or in the last 5-10 years is VERY VERY cookie-cutter, case and point every MMORPG is more or less identical minus the story and a couple other things, tons of grinding, the combat is almost always equal to other mmorpgs (WoW based)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who enjoys Aranock   Anyone who enjoys Aranock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone who enjoys Aranock
Page 1 of 1