Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Last Appeal

Go down 
+3
Fazza
Motoko
Thrice
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:39 pm

Ok so this is my last attempt to request my ban being lifted. It seems I have a majority of support from the public to return but inevitably it comes down to the admin. Unfortunetely the admin who administered the ban has been non responsive for 3-4 months so I ask any admin with authority to step in and make the call.

I am close to 300 days in to a 365 day ban, a ban which will see all my chars deleted. 6 of my 9 have been deleted resulting in the loss of 80 stat scrolls, skuas,gold,20k plat, uniques and essentially everything I have collected over the past 15 years. All of this a result of stumbling onto a bug by accident that landed me in the Greenland (area outside playable map). To my curiosity and regret I wondered around interested on what I could find. I found a book that transfered me to lab 5 and I was then caught.

15 years of work seemingly gone upon the actions of 5 minutes which I accept where wrong and deserved punishment. But a punishment fit for the crime. I believe I have paid my penance and request my ban be lifted and character passwords restored.

All I ask for is a definite yes or no. If no then I will have no choice than to delete my accounts and bid farewell to this game and the community.

I have taken this request to the forum as my pms go unanswered and I get hand balled to someone else to deal with who never does.

I hope to play again and ask admin to please make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 7:05 pm

While I don't believe a lot of the things you said you should be unbanned regardless. 15 years? lol server hasnt been up for 5 years.

300 days is enough.

Back to top Go down
Fazza

Fazza

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Thrice,

Since this matter is way above my head and I dont want to give anyone false hope or false information. I will kindly ask LL or Oddy to contact you via PM, but I cant guarantee anything.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 2:47 am

Thank you Fazza.

Maybe not 15 Motoko but close too it. Appreciate the support in my request to unban.
Back to top Go down
Diablo

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: I remember..   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:10 am

I remember Thrice. All in all a very cool guy once you talk some with. You might not remember me, but I remember you. Clever PVP ideas, and such. I think you've suffered long enough. Hopefully we get to see you again. Thanks for your help in lab 11 back then. :]

Diablo
Back to top Go down
Motoko

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:49 pm

Honestly at this point theres no point to even get unbanned, months without an active god or imp and theres almost always zero players online.

Back to top Go down
Kane

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Haha, no wonder I can't login on kane
Back to top Go down
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey Diablo, yea I remember Smile thanks for the support. Sorry Kane haha they must have done an ip check and that time I used Kane like 2 years back must have popped up. My bad :/
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 6:27 am

Thrice,

If
- You publicly promise to not deliberately break any of the game rules (including pushing grey areas); and
- You publicly promise to not abuse any of the staff (which also happens to be a game rule); and
- You publicly agree to having all your characters deleted if you break the above two conditions
Then
- I will unban your characters.

Regards

LL
Back to top Go down
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 7:16 am

I agree to the above rules and all existing game rules. Should I break any of the rules then I accept that my characters will be deleted.

In attempt to avoid going back and forth, I am seeking removal of the ip ban,removal from naughty corner and a reset on my player passwords including Thrice, Vheissu, Grave, Doom and...Kane apparently lol.

Thank you for this opportunity LL.

Thrice
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:58 am

Done!

And welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:35 am

Thanks LL.

Thrice and Falcor are still in naughty corner, and Grave pw has not yet been changed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 7:41 am

Released, released, reset.
Back to top Go down
Urdadi

Urdadi

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 am

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 6:17 pm

Thanks urdadi, and thanks again LL. Brought a couple friends to play again too so hopefully more players create a bit of interest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Last Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Last Appeal   My Last Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Last Appeal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: