Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Real/Purple death in sewers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Real/Purple death in sewers. Empty
PostSubject: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:33 am

Real/Purple death in sewers. WV1vzp7

Fent there was standing next to me when I targeted a ratling to blast. Seems it blasted Fent as well. I don't think that should happen.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 5:50 am

tincan taking warlords blast!!!!

Go Fent Go!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 6:02 am

From what I recall he was walking towards me from a position one tile away to one adjacent to myself. Hadn't completed the animation and it blew em up. Very strange.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 4:02 am

Purple death unlikely as neither appear to be purple and outside ranking range.
Clan death unlikely, even though both are in different clans, as it appears to be a real death (save) and should be outside clan ranking range.

It does sound like a bug.

I have not heard of this happening before.
Very strange.
Back to top Go down
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 11:54 am

Fent must have clicked Justinian when attempting to attack and Justinian blasted before Fent got the message saying he's not purple. I guess the game checks if the attack is legal only after the first swing so in the time before the first swing the attacker is susceptible to any spell as long as the person casting the spell targets a monster.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:41 am

Wow.

That is a bit hard for me to test solo...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real/Purple death in sewers.   Real/Purple death in sewers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real/Purple death in sewers.
Page 1 of 1