Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan refund

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Clan refund Empty
PostSubject: Clan refund   Clan refund Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:16 pm

What exactly does it do?

And where/how does it work? I tried it in the clan, nothing. I tried it at the clan master and he said shame on me for trying to cheat him..? o.0
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan refund   Clan refund Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:05 pm

I believe it allows the clan master to refund you back the 1,000 plat paid to him to create a clan if for some reason you are not able to create one.
Back to top Go down

Clan refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan refund   Clan refund Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 9:36 pm

Ahhh ok. Originally I thought you had to have plat on your person to buy the carpet squares..etc. I dont understand why the clan master would ever take the plat if you couldn't make a clan though.. ?
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

Clan refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan refund   Clan refund Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 1:54 am

The checking is done at the time that you say "create myclanname", not before.

Some of the things the Clan master checks are that:
- you have given him the required plat,
- there is a clan slot free
- you are not already in a clan
- you have not quit a clan in the last 24 hours.

He may check other stuff too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan refund   Clan refund Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan refund
Page 1 of 1