Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

buyshop <nr>

Go down 
AuthorMessage

buyshop <nr> Empty
PostSubject: buyshop <nr>   buyshop <nr> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 5:17 pm

This should read on /helpclan as buyshop #<number> ..its lacking the # symbol and won't work without it. I could have spent hours and not found that ;(
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

buyshop <nr> Empty
PostSubject: Re: buyshop <nr>   buyshop <nr> Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:18 pm

The # has always been a pain in the ....

I will try to remove it although I do not have any clannies left so setting a clan is not a trivial job to do some simple testing.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

buyshop <nr> Empty
PostSubject: Re: buyshop <nr>   buyshop <nr> Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 4:29 am

# is dead.
Long live the # free environment.

Um...
I don't have a clannie anymore since the demise of Noobs so if any clan leader/builder wants to test this and let me know if it is broken ....
Back to top Go down

buyshop <nr> Empty
PostSubject: Re: buyshop <nr>   buyshop <nr> Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Nailed it. Working flawlessly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

buyshop <nr> Empty
PostSubject: Re: buyshop <nr>   buyshop <nr> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

buyshop <nr>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Bugs-
Jump to: