Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Moment we all had that sucked

Go down 
+3
amanar
Thrice
lurker
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Moment we all had that sucked Empty
PostSubject: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 2:09 am

Like when spells run out and you die.

Spells dont run out and you die.. because your drugs ran out and your weapon mod plummeted like a cliff diver.

Or like just happened to me 60 seconds ago where you are 'mildly inebriated' and you don't notice your weapon breaking because the spam pushes the weapon break messages off screen and you can't tell the difference in the icons. And then you die. OUCH.

Reaching for a pent and thinking you solved and then realizing its someone elses name.

Solo penting an 11-12 solve and having the above happen. #Rage.

Even worse if you're a temp.

Getting to the top of tower or witch tower and getting saved when youre .5% away from a heal or curse that will save your life.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 10:17 am

My favorite, that hasn't happened in awhile. Is when you are killing mobs no problem, and all of a sudden start dying because someone died and never got a GR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:13 am

Aha, especially when its a strong and you see the message "Ice Gargoyle just drank a gpot"

*White light with your life flashes before your eyes*.

Also that lovely moment when you mix up ishtar and friend
Back to top Go down
Thrice

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:38 am

Spelling your alt in temple the day after LL implemented a self destruct feature on alt spelling.

Thinking oh well I just lost some hp and mana at least i can grab my grave....only to find out Trader looted your prison set, prison ammy, divine armour and divine helm....and he's in a no kill zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 8:40 am

LOL Thrice. That.. is amazing. You know I was transferring gear the other day and put on an HP Belt, I almost healed my little private seyan, rather glad I didn't now lmao.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 3:32 pm

those times where you have 255 mod stun and you fail to stun someone like 5 times in a row that they stun you and you die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:38 am

Clicking a rat/greenling king eye instead of holding it to put in a container.
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:48 am

Going to give a quest item to an NPC and attacking by mistake.
Death was swift. Robin and Jamil were the worst offenders.

Note: This was later changed to stop that happening by accident.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:23 am

Cant tell you how much I appreciate that change.
Back to top Go down
Motoko

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm

When the game's pathing doesn't like you and you step on a red square in magic maze.

Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:28 pm

When attempting to get shrine in mine and forget to equip your sword.

Last edited by lurker on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johndave

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:40 am

When you die in baron uw with 12 tit th and 12 gpots, and then realize sea golems have same base th as h2h....
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:14 pm

Worst moment I think is when I let my character get deleted. Lost 2 fire pieces, heaps of scrolls and someone took the name afterwards. I think we all had a character get deleted out lol.

Worst part is that my ID got attributed to another character who inherited clan ownership of OoS. Then said name thief tried to impersonate me to get access to the clan LOL.

Funny when you think back.
Back to top Go down
lurker

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 8:33 pm

Okay, I think that wins. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moment we all had that sucked   Moment we all had that sucked Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moment we all had that sucked
Page 1 of 1