Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New champion quest time request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asmodeus

New champion quest time request Empty
PostSubject: New champion quest time request   New champion quest time request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:26 am

Hi LL

I was hoping that you could post the details and open the champion quest as early as possible. Both Kane and I want to take some time and complete one of the quests. Are you planning on always having a champ quest run at any time?

Would be really fun if the details are released this weekend
Back to top Go down
Kane

PostSubject: Re: New champion quest time request   New champion quest time request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:54 am

Yeah im looking to do it Sunday or Monday.
Also I dont remember my pass so if LL could reset the pass to Kane, set a temp pass and PM me that id appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
amanar

amanar

PostSubject: Re: New champion quest time request   New champion quest time request Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:44 am

https://aranock.rpg-board.net/f10-seasonal-events
I'll reset the PW once I'm home Kane (4 hrs from now). I'll send you a PM when it's done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New champion quest time request   New champion quest time request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New champion quest time request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: