Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
This forum is now a read only archive. You can view the contents but you will not be able to make new posts and registration is closed to new members. Please visit our new forum at www.aranockonline.com/forum where our community is now based. Thank you for your patience!
Click Me For New Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

....Our community has moved to a new home. Please follow the link above. This forum is read only for posperity....

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

compulsed units

Go down 
+2
Motoko
sarkan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sarkan

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 6:58 pm

do comp units "die/expire" after a certain time or only if they are killed and type transfer

also could it be possible to rename the comp units ourselves? imagine having 6-7 units and wanting to spell them up but losing count which one you've spelled (if not could it be implemented!?)

Back to top Go down
Motoko

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:44 pm

They expire after 30 minutes.

the other changes... meh.

Compulse is already overpowered.

Back to top Go down
Kane

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:55 pm

Not sure if it still works or is viable but, compulsing 3 gargs near a pent and telling them to wait works wonders as you roam around and collect pents. You only have to spell 3 at a time and you can essentially grab all the pents you want with no resistance.
Back to top Go down
Thrice

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 1:23 am

^
Kane smart
Back to top Go down
Lordlava

Lordlava

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 9:41 am

I agree.
Compulse is already over powered.
Back to top Go down
Forsight

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 11:23 pm

Lordlava wrote:
I agree.

So fix it?Razz
Back to top Go down
Motoko

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 4:01 am

Forsight wrote:
Lordlava wrote:
I agree.

So fix it?Razz

It's already been nerfed pretty hard recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

compulsed units Empty
PostSubject: Re: compulsed units   compulsed units Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

compulsed units
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Click Me For New Forum  :: Game Chat :: Town Square-
Jump to: